The Coro Club is seeking to fill the position of a Maintenance & Groundsperson in either a full or part time capacity. The ideal candidate will be hardworking and physically capable to meet the demands of the role. Experience in one of the following areas of maintenance, groundsman/agriculture or trade work would be essential.
The primary responsibility is to attend to repairs and maintenance issues and to maintain the grounds of the Coro Club site. Working unsupervised, you will be highly motivated and capable of providing a high level of workmanship.
To apply, send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coro Club are always seeking bright, enthusiastic & hard working individuals to fill multiple roles across the club. If you have a ‘can do’ attitude and a vibrant personality, want to be part of a great team- Apply now!
Various Weekend Casual Positions Available
-Courtesy Bus Driver
-Bistro (front of house)
-Bar & Gaming
- Enjoy talking to people and have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality
- Be well presented
- Willing to work a variety of shifts including weekends, nights and public holidays
- RSA and RCG certificates
- Have other relevant certificates required
- Experience using eBET Gaming System & Senpos Till System (an advantage, but not essential)
What The Coro Club will offer;
- Awesome pay rates
- A relaxed, fun work environment
- Staff incentives
- Great perks
- Networking opportunities
- Future career opportunities
Email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com